Saturday, November 28, 2009

so this is what I don't love you feels like




Well, I think I successfully gained five pounds since thursday. But I'm not freaking out about it. You hear that world? I'm not freaking out about it.

Alright, I'm lying. Looks like it's back to salad and veggie soup for me.


Thanksgving was good.
He and I lit a log in the firepit on the porch, we wrapped up in a blanket and enjoyed the crisp cold air. Dog on my lap, everything but the flickering flames were dark and resting. It was refreshing and dear god, I don't think I've ever been more thankful to not have to hear, "I love you" or have emotions shoved down my throat.
I don't want love, I don't want a ring, and I don't want children.
I want good friends, good bikes, and good horses.
I want to know who I am and I want to stop seeing myself as a "work in progress".
"Redlight" David Nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment