Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm giving up utensils for religious purposes.


It's after midnight and I can't stop sneezing. I detest sneezing on a whole different level because when I sneeze I simultaneously cough and that's just not pleasant.

I have a serious question; do electric toothbrushes fuck your game up too? They make my nose itch like no body's business. I mean it's really intolerable so I can't use them.

God, I'm weird.


Went to the gym (kill me) tonight and ran on the treadmill (please, kill me). Put it on the "5k" setting, got some coughing out of my system and spent the next twenty something minutes staring at myself run. The gym here is the size of a Motel 6 hotel room with mirrors on three sides. The remaining wall has a window to the lobby where all the people stumbling in can see me run... from behind. Now tell me they didn't set the gym up like that on accident...

I don't know about you but I really don't like to see myself run. I'm leggy and I look like some sort of giraffe or deer. Plus I start to see just how stupid I look when I mouth song lyrics and play imaginary drum solo's (In the Air Tonight). God, I'm really weird.

I did notice I need new running shoes and mother of god my legs are long.

I was talking bikes tonight with someone. I'm sized for a person about two to four inches taller than me because of these pups. Like, I think this is on the verge of "fucking weird" and I'm a little self conscious about it now.

This guy came in (I hate people but I really hate people when I'm running in place and locked in a mirrored room with them), he looked like LLCool J who looks exactly like the Teenage Mutant Turtles who happen to be my favorite characters growing up (and still are). I had their poster and went to the lengths of renaming them "the Kalabunga's" because I was too young (and inpatient) to say Teenage Mutant Turtles.

It kind of made my night. Then I noticed he had tube socks on and I died a little on the inside. Just a little.

I'm online shopping for a bigger bookshelf. Mine is crammed full as it is. This is bad.

I'm in an odd mood. I should have been upset about that. I should have I don't know been hurt but I really wasn't and that's kind of concerning. I have the urge to aimlessly wander around. It's like ten degree's outside and if there's a place that I'm going to get picked up and raped at, it's probably this place. Testosterone hits you like a brick wall as soon as you get to the city limits and lets face it, I can be kind of cute sometimes.

I miss my boys. I miss my big and slightly less big "kids". I miss their smell and the stupid looks on their faces when they see me. I can't wait to have candybar in my own barn and Tank next to me in my own bed. Because they're going to be my crutch when all of this eventually comes falling down.

On a completely different note, I need sponsors. So I'm going to shamelessly promote myself for the next few minutes...

I'm doing a triathlon in the spring (three actually). The entry fee's on one alone is one-hundred dollars. This doesn't include gas or hotel (or gear) but that's not what I want money for. I'm a "charity athlete" raising money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. They're giving me my own web page for people to donate on and everything. I'll post it when I get it.
Please folks, it's for the kids
and some kickass apparel/gift bag for me.

5k run, hundreds of leg presses with somewhere around 80lbs (I'm still sick and taking it easy), leg crosses, 400 sit ups. I can't sleep. I didn't do enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment