Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When are you going to wake up and fight?

I'm in North Carolina, freezing. Spending time with my broski before he deploys.



I'm too rebellious for my own good.




(925): I just found a beer bottle in my xmas tree while disassembling it. God, I'm going to miss the holidays.

(914): Never have I ever before welcomed her period with such enthusiasm. She was starting to pick out baby names. She got me "What to Expect When You're Expecting."

(201): he was pretty good aside from the whole putting his tongue on my butt thing

(416): He's a firefighter, who has his own band. I'm pregnant just thinking about him.

(330): I was just texting to see if your vagina was working yet.

(201): we were holding hands throwing up into the same garbage can; if thats not true love i dont know what is .

(404): there's got to be a less slutty way to tell him the baby isn't his

(336): This house was built for laser tag.

... I think I've said enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment