Tuesday, May 24, 2011

apple crub cakes and such

and sometimes you have those moments where you realize, this is it. This is what people search for. Hold onto it.


I find myself fidgeting with excitement at the thought of school supply shopping for fall and I cant tell if its the smell of new textbooks or the notion I'll actually be starting the road to the rest of my life. I do love their smell if books though, its intoxicating with knowledge and the crisp freshness of newly printed pages. I detest the kindle for this reason. Sometimes I wish I could borrow other peoples children just to take them  school supply shopping and instill in them some of my neurotic tendencies when it comes to education. These are good neuroses though, I promise. Color coordinating notebooks to binders for classes is good. A little weird, but good. I associate school supplies with cool breezes from fall creeping in and warm, loose leaf tea leaves drifting in hot water with milk foam and apple crumb cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment