Wednesday, July 21, 2010



Today I realized:

I thought more about the mysterious culprit (pictured above) I killed this evening than the code I worked this morning. I wrapped him in a towel, paused, and quietly whispered I'm sorry before I squished him. (The caterpillar). Just a lonely caterpillar trying to make it in this big world.

I'm sorry Mr. Caterpillar but you can't go messing with a girls tomatoes.


I spent over twenty agonizing minutes trying on backpacks; unzipping and re adjusting, examining pocket space and analyzing if it matched my personality (yes, I do that).
Apparently I have higher standards for my backpacks than I do my men.


If you hit the window frame with the posterior side of your fist it makes the rattling stop.

I'm slipping back into that lull again.





p.s. I went with the black one because it had a special pocket for my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment